Thursday, July 1, 2010

Update!

Well I have no pictures to accomodate this post either, but thought it has been a while since I updated the blog, so Ill just update with some random stuff.

Right now Im just chugging along working. Baby Ruch likes to move around a lot around 10 o clock at night while Im at work. It makes it hard to focus on work actually. Which believe me, I dont mind not concentrating on work at all. I wish I could retire and be a stay at home mom, but I just dont ever see that being in the cards for me. Thanks a lot to my workaholic parents, I'm probably doomed to be a worker bee the rest of my life too.

At home, Im going at a snails pace trying to get everything ready. Most of it is that I'm so uncertain on what it is exactly that Im supposed to do and get, so unless my mom tells me what to do, then I just sort of do nothing. Right now we have car seats, still in boxes sitting in the living room. We did finally get some crib bedding. But I feel overwhelmed with the other big purchases we still need to get. In fact, the whole thing is overwhelming. Sometimes I still can't believe I'm pregnant. I wake up in the middle of the night, and think dang I got fat, and then remember that Im pregnant. :) Its a good thing I have little Henry and Mr. Winston to snuggle me when I get tearful and scared. They are so good at knowing when I need them to lay on. Mr. Winston especially makes a good pillow.

Welp, I'm sort of just rambling, Im not sure whate else to write, so I'll spare you all and just leave it at that. haha what a funny random post.

No comments:

Post a Comment