Sunday, January 2, 2011

Update...New Year!!








Lots to update on since I havnt written in awhile.

Today is Jon and my 1st wedding anniversary. Wow...what a year. I cannot believe that we got married and had a baby both in 2010. We will never forget this year. It was so fun to celebrate the holidays with a new baby. It just changed the meaning and focus for us. Holidays will now be all about Sawyer (and future kids) from now on. Sawyer already got spoiled this christmas. Mostly from his oma and opa and nana and papa. Jon and I didnt even really get him anything since he cant open gifts, but family and friends still got him stuff, which is great for us too :)

Today my mom and I brought Sawyer to the pool at the YMCA. He actually seemed to really like it, but I noticed that his bottom lip was quivering and his arms started to turn blue...so I thought I better get the little man to warmth. But it was a great first try. He wore those little water diaper things, but the smallest they had was for 16lbs and hes probably only about 13lbs now so they were huge on him.

Ive been back to work a little while now. Im working about 3 days a week. I do think its good for me to work some. It gives me a reason to do my hair and put some makeup on, and get a break out of the house, but its so hard to be away from him. Jon and I seem to be getting our routine with him down. And we are doing a good job of communicating through this parenthood stuff. It is still so very exhausting. I know everyone warned me, but i dont think you can ever prepare yourself for the fatigue. I dont think I have had a full nights sleep since my 2nd trimester of pregnancy. Im exhausted. Not just with Sawyer, but with two misbehaved dogs, and cleaning, and laundry. Oh my, I have officially become a wife and mother. :)
My focus this week is trying to cook new and healthier things for Jon. He doesnt really like to eat the same foods that I do, so Im trying to figure things out that I can cook for his lunches, and for nights that Im working. Cause he likes to just order pizza when im not home, and then I feel guilty for not being a good wife and feeding him better haha. So I've been keeping busy finding recipes online, and trying family recipes etc etc.

Ok dont wanna bore you with too much stuff. Here are some pics, and i have a few videos to upload too, which Ill do later.

No comments:

Post a Comment