Monday, June 7, 2010

surprise sacramento baby shower







So I just got back from a trip to see my girls in sacramento. I went to celebrate a bridal shower for my friend Ashley who is getting married 4 days before my due date (thus Im missing the wedding :( ). So I went to have a surprise shower for her. But as I Ashley and I opened the door to the surprise shower, she thought she was tricking me and the very moment I thought I was tricking her. But all the girls tricked both of us, because neither of us knew that it was a joint shower for both of us. So Ashley had a bridal shower and I had a baby shower. It was so much fun, because not only were my girls all there, but the mom's and sisters and aunts of my girls were there too. These are the families I grew up with and they still treat me like Im one of theirs. I love them all.



I got spoiled beyond belief. I was so overwhelmed with love and blessings of everything from baby clothes, to little baby converse shoes, to a car seat, to binkies and bottle cleaners. One of my moms also made the baby his first baby blanket. Its so cute.



I couldnt have had a better weekend with my girlfriends. It was a nice relaxing weekend, and te weather was warm and wonderful. Now Im back to my husband and my doggies and work. Back to work tomorrow. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment