Sunday, May 30, 2010

Money Money Money

Well, before the wedding, I was a working maniac, picking up double shifts, graveyard shifts and just working to pay for the wedding. Then I got pg, and of course thats gonna cost a lot more money than a wedding, but I simply could not bring myself to pick up extra shifts cause I was so exhausted. Now at 21 weeks I have some energy back, and that double night shift opportunity called to me, in the form of a baby "mommy mommy work extra so you can buy me a car seat." So of course how can you resist that, so I worked my first double shift, and graveyard shift since being pg. I actually did just fine. I didnt feel sick or too tired. But of course now, at 3:30 in the afternoon the next day, I cant get out of bed, and cant stop eating. That is what staying up all night will do to you. I am grateful to have the energy back to work some extra shifts since the thought of money and how expensive baby is gonna be plagues me everyday. So, in conclusion, I hate doubles, but I will do them for Baby Ruch. Bring it on double graveyard shifts. Thank goodness I have two cute doggies to lay in bed with me all day and keep me company while hubby is at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment