Sunday, August 1, 2010

30 weeks







I am happy to announce that Baby Ruch is going to be Sawyer Jonathan Ruch. Everyone says I am in the home stretch now but ten more weeks feels like a lifetime. Im having a lot of back pain lately, and am just overall uncomfortable. And of course just like always throughout this pg I feel like a whale.
But things are coming along, we just had our maternity tour at the hospital. It wasnt just a tour, they explained a lot of things to us too. After the tour, I ended up crying because I got so freaked out about all the things they were talking about...like hemrrhoids, and leaking everywhere, and pain, etc etc. Im so scared for labor and how its going to affect my body afterwards. I am praying for an easy fast delivery. But isnt every expectant mom. haha. Love you all



No comments:

Post a Comment