Sawyer is just 2 days shy of 2 weeks old. Mama Ruch flies home to Virginia tomorrow, and Jon goes back to work on Sunday. So it will just be Sawyer and I at home for most of the day. Technically Im not supposed to drive yet, but I think Ill start early anyway. This past two weeks has been tiring but perfect. I love him so much. But I must admit, when he starts crying at 3 am because he is hungry I just wish I could sleep some more. But overall Sawyer does pretty good at night, except for when he wakes up to eat. Last night he went 6 hours without eating. Thats pretty good.
Welp my brain is pretty tired right now. So Im not really up for writing a whole lot right now, but at least wanted to update with some pictures for you guys.

No comments:
Post a Comment