Monday, October 4, 2010

still pregnant!!!




Ok, well not much to report, but I guess Ill whine a little bit more on my blog about being pregnant since it has to come to an end soon. Today I am 39 weeks and 3 days. The official due date is this friday. A lot of people filled my head with the hopes that I would go in September. They said "jeez you're huge, you wont make it til October." So silly me kind of started to believe that. So now, even though I havnt technically hit my 40 wk due date, it sort of feels like Im late already. I know every pregnant woman says this, but it truly feels like I have been pregnant FOREVER. Which is wierd cause it doesnt feel like I have been married forever. And Ive pretty much been pregnant the entire time that Ive been married.
I have to just include a little blurb in here about how in love with my husband that I am. I was thinking the other day, how it was only 2 years ago that I was still mending a broken heart from someone that I shouldnt have even been with. I thought that I would never get to this point in life. And now that I am with Jon, it feels like he has always been there. It feels like I have never been with anyone but him. He is such a good man and good husband, and he doesnt think so, but he is going to be the best daddy ever. I just am so lucky God decided to give me this amazing husband, even though I really didnt deserve him at all.

Ok, so anyway, here I am, still pregnant. Today is my last day of scheduled work before maternity leave starts. But I sort of feel like if Sawyer decides to not come this week, then maybe I should try and pick up some extra shifts at work. Even though working right now is pretty hard, I hate to waste my leave when I havnt even had the baby yet. Id rather use it to be home with Sawyer, not home waiting on Sawyer. I dont know what I should do.
Im doing everything I need to be doing to get this baby out. Im still doing my walking about 4 times a week. The doggies love me being pregnant cause they get so many walks. Since Im not really going to the gym as much, im just doing my walking outside with them. They arent complaining at all. Anyway...I guess thats all for now. Hopefully the next time I post something, it will be pictures of our little man arriving. I cant wait to meet him. I hope he looks just like Jon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment