Welp Sawyer will be 4 months next week. He is growing sooooo much. He is such a tall boy. I am squeezing him still in the size one diapers just to get rid of them, cause I dont want to waste them...but I only have about 2 left now, so later today he will be officially in the size 2 diapers. Oh my little man. He has his 4 months check up next week so we will see what percentile he is in.
Jon and I have been house hunting, trying to find a home for the doggies and Sawyer. We are outgrowing this place so much. We can barely fit all the toys in the living room anymore. And all you who know Jon and I, it is really hard for us to have things out of place, and to have things in the middle of the floor without a place for them to go. Well, I guess that is parenthood. I remember my mom used to say all the time, with the dogs, and us kids, "WE will never have nice things becuase the dogs either chew them or you kids break them." Well now that I am an adult, I feel the exact same way. I will never have nice things. They will either get thrown up on, or chewed or peed on by dogs. lol.

No comments:
Post a Comment