Monday, February 7, 2011

update with no pics!!

Oh Libby Im so sorry. I have been sitting on this stupid computer forever trying to upload pics and videos and it is taking forever, and it normally doesnt, so Im not sure whats going on. So Ill just update you guys through words, and no pics for now...Im sorry. At least we have modern technology that allows me to send you pics and videos over the phone. :)

Well I just got off a four day work stretch...I know that sounds so pathetic...4 day work stretch. ..doing 4 days in a row now kills me. I used to do 8 days in a row, and by the 3rd day, I was in tears, and almost called in sick on the 4th day, but I bucked up and made it through. I think those 4 days were especially hard just because I am so tired this week. Im one of those basket cases right now that is just crying at anything, because Im so tired. And I cant figure out why, cause Sawyer actually does pretty good at night. I mean some nights he'll go ten hours, and other nights hell go 4...it just depends. He is pretty inconsistent right now.

Just now, little man and I went to toysrus and I bought him some toys. I go him a bumbo seat and I was so excited to get home and let him play in it...but when I got home and opened the box...it was bubblegum pink...even though right on the front of the box, it says that its green. I was so irritated. It is so hard to pack him up to go on an outing, so when I go somewhere, I expect to get home and open what I purchased, not something else. So now I have to wait to go back with Jon, cause Im too pooped to go out again.

Anyway, little man is doing sooo good. Jon is so good with him. The other day, I said "when should we have another baby", and he said "whenever you want babe." I almost died of shock. If I would have asked him that 6 months ago, he would not have replied with that answer. I dont think either of us expected to love having a baby so much. But dont get me wrong, we are both still so tired. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment