Sunday, March 13, 2011

Update

Sawyer is almost 5 months old. I cannot believe it. It was only yesterday that I was waddling around here, crying, and begging for this baby to get out of me. He is doing so good. He is such a good baby. Right now he is napping like a champ. He is getting really strong. He rolls over from his belly to back but not his back to belly...but he tries and hangs out on his side for awhile. He babbles a lot and is making the sounds...."ma ma mam mama ma ma" I cant help but think he is calling for me. :) Jon makes Sawyer laugh so loud. He does not laugh like that with me. Then again, I am not able to be as silly and goofy as Jon, but that is certainly a connection the two of them have....laughing together. Sawyer absolutely looks at his daddy in awe. It is so cute. Nothing makes me fall in love with my boys more than watching those two together.

Sawyer is also doing a great job in the nursery at the YMCA. The ladies in there just adore him. Every time they bring him out to me they say "he is such a good baby." I dont know how we got so lucky. I think its fair enough though that I was so miserable being pregnant, that God knew that I needed to have a good baby otherwise I truly wouldnt be able to be pregnant again.

Anyway gotta run, little man is stirring from his nap.
Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment