Sawyer having his first taste of organic avocado and breast milk baby food. :) He liked it.
Have I mentioned yet that being a mom is hard work. And being a wife is hard work. I feel like all my energies are in all different directions and I am exhausted. Today, particularly was a busy and overwhelming day. I spent time house hunting, driving far to a chiropractor, grocery shopping, taking care of 2 extremely overwhelming dogs,...taking care of Sawyer is actually the easy part, because its so rewarding, but I know that cleaning the kitchen isnt going to last long..haha. I sound like a typical old lady and mother. haha. I sound like my mom. :) But honestly things are going well...Sawyer is honestly and truly such a good baby and I am so blessed to have him. I am having so much fun being his mother. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment