ok ok, I've been harrassed by my mom to update the blog, so here I am in bed, it's 11pm, Jon is snoring next to me, and I don't want to do school anymore, so instead I'll update the blog. :)
Today was a very good day. We handed over the keys to our new renters at the condo, which means that we can finally focus 100% on our new house. There is still a bit to be done around here before I can truly relax. One of the things, I have decided to let one of my friends, 12 year old daughter's do for me. The back yard needs to be weeded pretty bad, but all of my free time goes to Sawyer, cleaning, and school so I just can't justify spending time weeding. Therefore I am gonna pay my little pal $6 an hour to do some weeding for me. Problem solved. I am also anxious to get some shelving up in the garage so we can start to get some organization in there as well. But all in all we have gotten a lot done. Poor Jon's to do list has been so long. I know he is looking forward to me not slave driving him for a while. :)
Sawyer is 8 months old now. The pictures are proof that he will not sit still for anything, especially a picture. So that is why the pictures are of him grabbing the 8 months sign. He does military crawl now. But don't let that fool you, he is scooting around very fast. I need to baby proof a.s.a.p. I bought some of the stuff to do it, I just now need to find the time to do it, or have Jon do the stuff that I can't do. Sawyer has a front tooth that is popping in. He even bit my dad and left a mark on his chin..haha. He is growing so much. I can't believe what a big boy he is. We all just love him so much.
We head to Virginia this week to have a vacation with Jon's side of the family. From Virginia we are going to stay at a beach house in North Carolina. I am so excited to be in some warm weather. We are both so excited to go. And most importantly, I am so glad to finally have Sawyer meet the rest of his family.
So stay tuned for more pictures after the trip.

No comments:
Post a Comment