Sunday, June 5, 2011

7 month update - finally






Ok Ok, I know it's been a while. This post update is for Libby, who gets mad at me for not updating the blog. A lot has been going on in my life. You all know we have been moving, and that is just an ongoing process of setting up house, and finishing up work at the condo. It's been slow progress because in the meantime we are working, and since we work opposite shifts, and have baby, we really only can get work done on days that we both have off together which is not often. And on top of that, Im trying to stay focused on school, which is not going so well. Bless my mom, who listens to me cry more than any one person should have to listen to someone cry without getting paid for it. :)

Anyway, enough of my drama, and on to Sawyer's updates. Sawyer is growing so much so fast. He just took his second plane ride to San Diego, to meet his Uncle Brian for the very first time. It was very special. Sawyer responded so well to Uncle Brian - laughing and giggling. Sawyer and JJ were typical boys - fighting over car toys. :) It was nice to go down there and be with family for a bit. It was a quick trip. Sawyer did so well on the plane ride home. He was flirting with all the ladies. So many people just loved him. I got sick on the flight home with migraine and nausea so I was very glad that Sawyer did so well so I didn't have to worry about him fussing or anything. He has been fussing more so than ever lately - he is starting to teeth. I am praying that he does ok on the long travel to Virginia at the end of the month. Not only will we be flying there - which is a long day with layovers and such - but also we will be driving to Baldhead Island from Richmond, which is about 5 hours.

Sawyer is getting so big and so tall. I need to go shopping for him again already. He is about too tall now for 9 month clothes. And he is starting to play with more toys and be more interested in things. Anyway, that's all I got for now. Stay tuned...I promise Libby Ill do a better job of keeping things updated....at least Ill try.

No comments:

Post a Comment