Sunday, July 17, 2011

9 months old















Happy 9 months old Sawyer. Sawyer is totally a big boy now. I just cant believe what a tall man Saw man I have. He is so long and lanky. He is for sure in 12 month clothes now. He's got a bit of a gut too. haha. He's moving around so quickly. He still is only doing his military crawl but he does it quite fast. He can stand when holding on to something for a bit. And he has pulled himself into seating position a few times this week also. He's got about 3 teeth I think coming in, and boy are they sharp. He is starting to try more and more foods. But he is kind of a picky eater. He does not like anything green. I keep trying but he spits it right out. And he used to love avocado but doesnt seem to like it anymore. His favorites include banana, banana, pear or peach yogurt (but he doesnt seem to like just plain pear or peach), sweet potatoe and regular potatoe, and those little baby cracker things, and applesauce. But of course he only likes the applesauce from Cattin's that has sugar in it, when I tried to give him plain organic yogurt he didnt like that. Sawyer will have his next dr check up probably not until around month 10. He is a happy growing little man. We love him so much. Oh and his new favorite book is the Jesus loves the little children sing along book, and the "no more monkey's jumping on the bed" book.

No comments:

Post a Comment