This last Christmas Oma and Opa got us one of those carts that Sawyer can sit in behind the bike. We had not been able to use it yet, so yesterday was the first time. I hadn't been on my bike since before I was pregnant. Jon and I actually remembered the time when we bought our bikes. We were still dating, and it was our first big purchase together. We weren't even engaged yet but we went to the store and talked about how when we were married we would ride our bikes together. I know I know I know we are super cheesy but I had to share that. :) So anyway, we hooked little Sawman up and he loved it. Being that we now live in a gated community we were able to safely just ride our bikes in our little neighborhood. It was perfect. I am just really loving this house and this neighborhood. I love being near the park and in this community where there are lots of young families. It feels really special. Now that the condo is done, Jon and I are really starting to settle in. Of course his honey-do list is still long, but Im doing my best to not nag at him to get it done quickly. :) We are a happy little family. :)
Saturday, July 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

yay sawyer! dana, he is so precious!
ReplyDelete