Welp, everyday is a countdown for me. If youre reading this, you are well aware of how hard pregnancy has been for me...not because I have had complications or anything...mainly just because I am a big baby. :)
So on friday I will be 36 weeks. I have now been told by a few people that once you hit 37 weeks you are safe to deliver. So I am praying with all my might that God lets me go a little early. Actually it would be pretty cool to deliver on Sept 24th which would be the start of week 38. Cause then Sawyer would have his bday the day after mine and the day before his Oma. I dont know what I am gonna do if I end up going 2 weeks late. UUUgggghhh. Im having a hard time believing I can even grow any bigger than I am now. I feel so uncomfortable and miserable. I wish I could stop working now and just rest at home all day everyday. But then reality sets in. Ok ok this post is probably just coming across as more whining. Jon and I got the car seats put in the car. I still have a few more things around the house to do which maybe I can get done today. Other than that, the official countdown is on. Please join me and send prayers up for a week 37 or 38 delivery. :) Love you all
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment