Well it is Sept 28th. Everyone kept telling me all along that they were sure that I'd have Sawyer in september, but Im starting to doubt that notion. I am so miserable being pregnant that I am doing what needs to be done to move this pregnancy along, but I know at the end of the day, he is going to come when he wants to. But Im doing my walking regularly, even though my walking is like a snails pace with a penguin waddle. I went and got a reflexology massage at Gene Juarez on my feet. The massage therapist even said she was gonna do her best to make this baby come out. But that was 2 days ago. :( I even busted out my breast pump and figured out how to use it. Someone told me that using the breast pump stimulates your uterus to contract, so of course I tried that. Im not so motivated that I will try castor's oil though. I think all that would do is make me go poo a lot, and that isnt my goal. :) I know Libby your gonna read this post and get on my case about how I am only 38 1/2 weeks, and that I shouldnt be trying to get Sawyer to come out yet, ...but trust me he is ready. I can feel him ready in there. He just needs to come out. And I know there are women that tell me to keep him in there as long as I can, because once he comes out I will be exhausted and busy taking care of baby. But my response to that, is that I have not slept well for the past 2 weeks, because my back and legs hurt so bad. In my opinion, I would rather be tired from a crying baby, than be tired from physical discomfort and exhaustion. I am needing to go get a good workout in...because that is what makes me feel good mentally, and this penguin style walking is just not cutting it. So my prayer is that Sawyer comes tomorrow. Please please please Sawyer hurry up and come out and join us in the world.
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment