Sawyer got to spend a day with my other family, the Bergstrom's on Saturday. For those of you who don't know, the Bergstrom's are the family of my very best friend Carlie. Joyce, also known as Mama J was our cheer coach in high school, and Carlie's sister, Kelsy also cheered with us, and I refer to her as my sister too. And of course who can forget papa Steve, who put up with all of us girls for so many years. They are some of my favorite people on earth.
So Sawyer and I drove out to covington to have a few hours with them. It was so cute to watch them all with Sawyer. They all loved on him so much. I took so many pictures and took some video's too. It was such a fun, perfect day. I dont get to see the whole family very often, since mama J and papa steve live in covington and kelsy lives in seattle, so it was nice to have everyone together. Luckily Carlie lives close, so we try to get together once a week. Also Jon and I asked Carlie last week to be Sawyer's god-mama. Carlie has always been such a spiritual leader in my eyes, and I have always admired who she is and the decisions she makes, so it only made sense for her to be a big spiritual part of Sawyer's life, and to pray for him and be a mentor for him in his life. We also asked Mikey, one of Jon's buddies, to be the god-papa. Sawyer is so lucky to have such a good support system around him.

No comments:
Post a Comment