Friday, November 26, 2010

Sawyer's 1st Thanksgiving!







I cant type much cause I chopped off the tip of my finger making an apple crisp so Ive got a big bandage on my finger making it difficult to type, but I wanted to at least get some pics up. Thanksgiving was wonderful at Gma's house - lots of people, making for a stimulating day for little man. Then after stuffing our faces just the immediate family went back to Oma and Opa's house for some more family time. Sure is nice to have Kevin back from Germany. Will be even double nicer when Brian gets home from wherever he is right now...Thailand, I think. I start back to work on Wednesday Dec 1st. Just thinking about it makes me want to cry, but luckily he wont be in daycare. Opa will be watching him on my first day back, and then most of the time it will be Jon or Oma, just all depending on our work schedules.

No comments:

Post a Comment