Oh my little man is 2 months old today. How did that happen. He is so big now. Its not fair that when I was pregnant the time just went at a snails pace, and now that he is here, the time is just whipping by too fast. I love that little guy so much. Today he goes in for his first shots. The next thing I know he'll be starting kindergarten.
Well it must be praised, that little man finally made it 8 hours of sleep last night. That is the longest he has gone, and boy did it feel good. Jon and I slept probably 6 hours straight of those 8 hours so I feel like a whole new person. Its wonderful.
Also last night, his aunite carlie babysat while Jon and I went on a date. It was much needed and we had a good time. We went and drove through fantasy lights in spanaway, and then went to dinner. We had some good laughs together just being goofy. And actually tonight, Sawyer's Oma is gonna let him sleep over so Jon and I can go to bed early and then sleep in. Im gonna have so much sleep Im not gonna know what to do with myself. I feel so grateful to have such wonderful help.
And lastly, I just have to mention, that I now have 4 friends, that are all due in June. And then I have two friends due in March. Its just crazy exciting. I mean I know its our age group and time of life, but wow, thats a lot. Its so exciting. Its much more exciting sharing in a best friends pregnancy then experiencing it myself, haha.
Well Ill post Sawyer's 2 month pic later today after he is up. Right now, this is my early morning time to be alone, and do some computer stuff, and have my latte in peace. :) Love you all
Friday, December 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment