Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Visit to Marci in Idaho - surrounded by pregnant ladies and a baby







Sawyer and I just got back from a trip to Boise Idaho to see my dear friend Marci Mae. Carlie went with me, which I am so glad about. Not only was it a fun awesome girls weekend, but heck, I dont think I could have traveled for my first time with Sawyer by myself. Carlie was such a big help. Even though she is 3 months pregnant herself. Marci is about 8 months pregnant, so we got to have her baby shower while were there. It was so much fun. Marci and her sister are so creative and crafty, so of course the shower was just AMAZING. Sawyer did such a good job. On the flight there, he pretty much slept the whole way. He didnt cry or fuss once. Of course it wasnt too comfortable holding him though. But luckily it was just a short little flight. But I packed anything and everything for him. You would have thought I was going for 3 weeks, not 3 days. But I wasnt sure what to expect, traveling with Sawyer. On the flight home, however, he did poop his pants, so I got up to change his diaper in the plane bathroom, cause they did have a changing table in there. I was so claustrophobic in there I thought I would pass out. Of course in the middle of changing him, he peed on himself and spit up. I couldnt really change his clothes, so Sawyer and I just remained stinky the rest of the flight. He fell asleep though. So overall he traveled really well. Although I am wondering if they are more difficult on planes when they are a bit older, cause that is when their ears start popping bad. Jon and I are going to San Diego next month, so we will see how he does then. And then we are going to Virginia in June, which that is going to be the true test, since its a whole day of travel practically.

Sawyer has grown overnight. He literally doesnt fit in any of his clothes. I realized this after he was in one of his nighty onesies, and realized he couldnt straighten out his legs. haha pooor guy. Our little man is doing really well, and im sure the next post will be us in our new house, which i think is due to happen next month. Praise God.

No comments:

Post a Comment