Sunday, April 24, 2011

Moving!!!!






Oh my goodness...we are moving. Im beyond exhausted. There is too much on my plate right now, and I am so behind in school already, and Im just a bit overwhelmed. But I am reminding myself that God always takes care of things. He has never let me fall yet, so I just need to chill out and start trusting.
I am beyond grateful for the family and friends that Jon and I have to help us move and paint, and watch Sawyer. There is no way we could do this without you all. We so look forward to mama Ruch coming in a few weeks to spend some time with lil man while Jon and I set up shop at home. :) Thank you mom for sacrificing your sleep to watch Sawyer. Jon and I have the best mom's in the world. Sawyer is being so good with this transition already. He is so good. Dogs are a bit more difficult but already the dogs are happier...they finally have their yard. We have not officially moved in yet but have spent a lot of time over there already painting and stuff. We will probably take a few weeks to officially get everything over there, and then we gotta clean here at the condo. Please keep in your prayers that we find renters.
Ok well here are Sawyer's 6 month pictures. He is such a big boy now I cant believe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment