Well we had two milestones this week. On friday we hit the 20 week mark. Some say thats the halfway point. Also literally the day before the 20 week mark, on that thursday, I felt baby Ruch move for the first time. So many people thought it was wierd that I hadnt felt it yet. They were asking me at like week 16 if I had felt it. But when I felt it at first, I wasnt sure what it was. Then I asked my mom, and the feeling kept persisting, and I knew it was baby Ruch. My friend Melissa asked me if it felt like popcorn. That was the best description, cause that is exactly what it felt like. Welp, ever since that first day, now I feel baby Ruch everyday. It hasnt stopped moving. To the point where it can be uncomfortable sometimes. It feels like its doing somersaults in there over and over. I dont think its moving enough yet for Jon to feel it. So far its just me that notices it inside. We find out the sex on thursday - 4 more days. I continue to feel better I think, but Im still having a lot of leg pain, and migraines. But I dont know if that is baby, or accident effects. Its hard for me to differentiate what it being caused from. But the migraines are killer. And I guess its true that I never did have migraines until before the accident, and I did have them before baby, so Im sure its probably that, and not baby. oy yoy yoy.
Ok love you all.

No comments:
Post a Comment