
Well this morning was the ultrasound. Jon and I hardly slept last night from all the anticipation. As soon as the tech moved the little wand over to his legs I saw his little peter and called out..."boy." His little peter was very evident. :) haha.
So its been a little bit emotional this morning. Some family, and Jon had made comments to me early on that they were hoping for a girl. So of course, my pg sensitivity got me crying a bit cause I thought everyone was disappointed that we were having a boy. I sort of knew this would happen. Which is why I never predicted or wanted to say what I wanted to have, cause I didnt want anyone, least of all Jon and I to feel disappointed. And dont get me wrong we are absolutely not disappointed but I think i just got a little senstive, as I always do. Jon admitted to being scared. He said he was afraid to raise a man. Of course I know how wonderful he is and that he will be just fine, but I understand the fear because I have it too.
This whole process is very scary. Its like once you get through one fear, then comes a different one. Its quite a roller coaster.
My mom wants to immediately go shopping this morning, so after I nap away all my emotions, we will go buy baby Ruch something. :) We had a girl name picked out, (which i still hope we can use one day), but only some boy name ideas, so we will start working on giving him a name, other than baby ruch.

No comments:
Post a Comment