

Baby Ruch is now the size of a tomato. Which is funny considering I have been craving vegetables so bad. I just want huge salads all the time. Which yes I know sounds healthy, but I mean I want salads with everything, including bacon bits, ranch, lots of cheese, and avocados. MMMMM. My mouth is watering now.
We have started to move around some furniture to make space for baby in the spare room. Its going to be a bit cramped in here, but we will manage until its time for us to move. Dogs are becoming aware that something is going on. We keep talking to them about Baby Ruch and we really are trying to do some training with them so they dont feel so left out. They are used to sleeping on the bed with us, which is gonna have to be changed. Lots of work to do to prepare for this little one.
I am starting to feel a bit better. Most of you know that this pregnancy hasnt been easy on me. I think with the combination of it not being planned, and Jon and I happening so fast, along with the pain I have been experiencing due to residual effects from the accident, it has just been a hard road. Dr had suggested I go on some antidepressants but I really didnt want to, so I fought it as best I could, and now I am crying less, and beginning to get more used to all this. I have been really scared, but I am so lucky and so blessed to have Jon, and to be married, and have a house etc etc. Im working on just chilling out and not sweating it all. And God is working on me everyday to get through this next 5 months.
We find out the sex of baby Ruch in 2 weeks. We technically could find out next week but Jon has to go out of town for work and of course I dont want to find out without him there, so we just pushed the ultrasound appt back a week. So I have to wait another week to find out. I cant wait. Once we find out we will start painting, and buying more stuff. So far we really havnt bought anything.
But soon.
Love you all

No comments:
Post a Comment