Well I just got back from San Diego. Jon and I specifically went because he was in a friends wedding down there but the wedding he was in just happened to be right near where my bro lives so it was a good opportunity to see my sis in law and JJ. Brian was actually out on sea duty so I wasnt even able to see him, except for 5 min before I left SD.
JJ has gotten so big. He is 9 mos old now, but looks like a little toddler. He is crawling up a storm and climbing on things. His legs are so strong I think he'll be walking in no time. It was good practice for Jon and I to be with JJ just helping feed him and change diapers. I have not spent much time at all around babies, which is part of the reason I have so much anxiety about being a mother. I know nothing. But the times that I get to see JJ puts me at ease a little bit, because he is just so loving and cute. And my sis in law Libby, was good at giving me advice on things I need, and things that are just a waste of money. Jon is soooo good with JJ. He is going to be such an amazing dad he doesnt even know it. He is a natural with babies. He will be teaching me how to be I know it.
My pg tears have slowed down some. I am not as tearful as I was. I am however, having a lot of leg and back pain. Its hard to know, if it is all due to pg, or if it is a combination of pg and accident related pain. But I am very uncomfortable, and I am only 19 weeks, so I know it can only get worse. Scary.
We find out the sex of baby Ruch next thursday, the 27th. I am anxious and excited for that.

No comments:
Post a Comment